April Favorites.

Hello everyone~!^^
I had time to post a new blog for you guys and this is all about favorites of the month..
Actually this is my first blog post about favorites so I hope you like it :)
So here's my April favorites..


Photobucket


- Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Gold Collection.
- Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup (Natural Buff N3)
- Dolly Wink Eyeshadow (01 Brown)
- Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow (01 Gold)
- Jewerich Eye Lash (No.1)
- Canmake Cream Cheek (03 Strawberry Whip)
- Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge (03 Strawberry Whip)


♥ Skin79 Beblesh Balm Gold Collection
I really like this BB Cream so much. I apply this as a base. The consistency of the BB cream is great! It gives you a dewy finish but it doesn't gives that much cover. But if you have a fair skin, I think this works great even without foundation. But since I have some pimple scars, I need to use this with a foundation. You don't have to apply too much foundation because the BB cream itself has a great coverage. And this BB cream is perfect for those who have dry skin like me. If you are combination/oily skin type, buy the pink one. :)


♥ Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup
I love this foundation! The coverage is soo GREAT!! It can gives you a medium coverage. And the name itself its SUPER BLENDABLE.. At first I apply this foundation using a stippling brush. Yes, it gives you a nice finish but I like to use my finger to apply using this foundation than applying with a brush. When blending this foundation on your face, its super smooth & blendable. It gives you a silky & dewy finish look. If you like a matte finish, just apply a loose powder or a translucent powder after you apply this foundation and it gives you a matte & flawless finish. :)


♥ Dolly Wink Eyeshadow (01 Brown)
I really love this eyeshadow because its pigmented & less shimmer. I almost use this everyday since I bought it. The colors are soo wearable. The collection of this eyeshadow comes with 4 different color. But this is my favorite among the others. Here's the swatch color..


Photobucket
( No Eyeshadow base applied. )


The packaging of the product is pretty. the design is looks like Anna Sui product.
You can apply this eyeshadow using a brush or your finger it works both great! :)


♥ Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow (01 Gold)
I like this cream shadow to apply after I use the Dolly Wink Eyeshadow (01 Brown). It gives you a nice shimmering effect into your eyes.
This cream shadow is soo pigmented. You don't need a lot because it super shimmery..
Here's the swatch..


Photobucket


As you can see its super shimmery. I only swatch the cream shadow once using my finger.
Isn't it pretty? I love the color and it works great with the eye shadow. :)


♥ Jewerich Eye Lash (No.1)
I like this lash because it really gives you a dolly eye effect. It enlarges your eyes bigger.. The band is quite thick so its not easy to break. thats the thing I love from this falsies. I saw this lash on EGG'S Beauty magazine.. I think most of the model use this lash. So I decided to try it out and its great! :)


♥ Canmake Cream Cheek (03 Strawberry Whip)
Recently, I saw this in one of the Youtube beauty guru doing a haul video of this item.. She said its a great cream blush so I decided to buy some. As we all know, canmake is a having a great variety of cosmetics in a cheaper price. So, I bought 2 of it. A pink one & a orange one. But I really like to use the pink one often than the orange one. I really dont know why. LOL.
Okay, lets move on to the product. I like this cream blush so much. its super pigmented.. I like to apply this using my finger. Because its kinda hard to apply & blend using a brush. This cream blush has a little shimmer and that can gives you a shimmering effect..
Here's the swatch..


Photobucket


♥ Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge (03 Strawberry Whip)
I like this lip gloss so much! I use this almost everyday.. The color is great. Its like lip concealer and a gloss in one..
I use this even without a lip stick or a lip concealer.. and it works great! the color of the gloss shows very well even without lip concealer.
here's the swatch..


Photobucket


Photobucket


the applicator is a nylon brush.. Its pretty easy to apply using this applicator..
the color is so pretty so I'm planning to buy other colors soon. :)


So that's my Favorite of the month!
I hope you like my post..
Dont forget to FOLLOW my blog..
I have a giveaway soon as I reach 150 followers.. :)
See you on my next blog..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment