My New Deco-Nail & Small Haul.

Last Sunday, I went to ドンキ Mega to buy some stuff..
Here are the stuffs that I bought..


Photobucket


I bought lots of deco for my loppy & for my nail~
It is my first time to design deco nail for myself.
I was inspired by many of gyarus using deco nail :)
So I decided to create mine..
Here's my designed deco nail..


Photobucket
(Left)
Photobucket
(Right)
Photobucket


When worn..
Photobucket
(Left hand)
Photobucket
(Right hand)

Photobucket



I hope you like my new deco-nail~
See you on my next blog.
Xoxo,
Khaori.

4 comments:

  1. Waa, you look so cute!
    And your nails look so so so pretty! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah so many beautiful naiiils!! i don't use nail decos anymore tho D: i find it hard to wear T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those nails<3
    Looks so cute! ;w;
    And those stuff what did you bought looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those deco nails are so cute!! ^^

    ReplyDelete