Review: Aquadoll Straight Hair Extension

Hello everyone~!!
Today I will be reviewing my last product that I purchased from Aquadoll =)
I did my reviews for their wigs last couple of days ago. 
So for today, I will be reviewing my NEW HAIR EXTENSION that I bought from them :)
Here's what it looks like:



Here's the color selection for the hair extension.
Mine are AG :)

(Image source: http://aquadollwig.jp/)

Me wearing the Aquadoll Hair Extension :)



The extension is very good. It gives you more volume to your hair and it also looks natural!
The hairs are very soft and it has a great quality!! :) 
You can use hair iron for this hair extension too~
Just dont exceed the heat temperature from 180degree. 
I really love this extension! Very wearable~
You can even use this for everyday. 
And also if you want more volume to your hair, this one is definitely for you!! :)

Ratings: (Max. 5 hearts)
Style & Color:  
Quality:  
Natural:  

I really love this hair extension! and it is very affordable too!! I got mine for 980yen w/o shipping & tax. And it is definitely a great buy! =) 
Please do check out their site!! ( http://aquadollwig.jp/)
For the reviews for my wigs that I also bought from them, please do check out the links below:

And also my sister did her FIRST INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL on our YouTube channel!!!
Please do check it out! and also dont forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to our channel!! =)

I hope you like my post!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below :)
See you on my next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment